Business Management Program
Business Management Program Overview - The following 8 Courses Are Included
This 21 module business management courses program will teach you how to
- Apply the best methods for creating, leading, and managing their own business
- Establish an organizational framework through operations, finance, and leadership
- Set up an effective and efficient system for hiring, retaining, and succession planning
- Start researching and designing their strategic plan
- Describe the essential elements of marketing, sales, and their company brand
- Apply financial and accounting terms correctly
This 11 module course will teach you how to:
- Research and analyze the individual components needed for a business plan
- Apply skills to create a business plan for different audiences, including investors, banks, and other stakeholders
- Explain the purpose and future of their business in easy to understand terms
- Use accounting terms to describe the future for their business
- Describe their marketing, sales, and planning strategies
This 13 module will teach you how to:
- Describe the complexities of doing business in a global context
- Discuss trends in global business
- Apply strategies and tools needed to help shift a regional business into a global enterprise
- Closely evaluate their current business operation and determine its readiness for moving into a global marketplace
- Create an international business plan and prepare it for implementation
This 12 module course will teach you how to
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into their job and how it can make them more successful
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation
- Give better instructions for better delegation results
- Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Monitor delegation results
- Give effective feedback
This 7 module course will teach you how to :
- Define what culture is and how it shapes the workplace
- Identify how stereotypes shape our perception
- Develop useful cross-cultural attitudes
- Communicate effectively across cultures
- Effectively manage employees from different cultures
- Help teams overcome cross-cultural and virtual barriers
- Promote acceptance and awareness in your organization to help create a multicultural environment
- Leverage the global talent pool
These 9 course modules will teach you how to
- Identify what motivation is
- Describe common motivational theories and how to apply them
- Learn when to use different kinds of motivators
- Create a motivational climate
- Design a motivating job
These 11 modules will teach you how to
- Define business process management and related concepts
- Recognize the vital role processes play in a business
- Appreciate the role of technology in process management
- Develop a vision to guide process improvement
- Understand how to design or enhance an existing process using the business process life cycle
- Construct a process map
- Perform what-if analysis
- Implement and monitor process changes
- Identify how Lean and Six Sigma methods can assist in managing and improving processes
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to eliminate waste and redundancies
These 6 course modules will teach you how to
- Identify the elements of a strong executive presence
- Build trust and credibility with others
- Communicate effectively using verbal and non-verbal techniques
- Create a strong, positive first impression and maintain that impression as you build a relationship with others
- Develop key leadership skills, including techniques for coaching, motivating, and delivering feedback
• This is a comprehensive business management program showing the skills needed to compete in a global business environment.
• From talent acquisition to cash flow, our online training can help you succeed in a challenging business world and make tangible progress toward your goals.
• Business management programs accomplish company goals and objectives by overseeing the performance of a group.
• Hands-on learning opportunities, including case studies, help you gain professional experience while still in college / working and you will have the opportunity to specialize in general business or marketing.
• Graduates can also consider a career as a marketing manager.
• Business development and project management teams help support businesses by charting strategies to increase profits and brand recognition.
• You’ll accomplish your supervisory responsibilities more efficiently and effectively by making sure that you understand the characteristics of an effective business manager.
• A business management degree opens the door to management positions and career growth in a variety of fields.
• This business program is designed to help you develop the skillset for business administration and to learn management concepts like budgeting and forecasting, project management and marketing, including digital marketing.
• Additionally, the hands-on coursework learning experiences in a business management degree greatly builds your resumé and professional network.
• The Department of Business Management organizes an annual entrepreneurial summit, providing students with an opportunity to meet and hear from entrepreneurs who have started their own businesses and is well worth applying for. (bmcc.cuny.edu)
• Competency-based education means you can move quickly through to your business management degree as soon as you can master the material.
• Emphasis areas are offered in general business or marketing and as a business analyst – business analysts spend their job analyzing data to craft effective solutions to company problems or creative ideas to promote new procedures within the company.
• According to Payscale, the average income for those with a business
management degree as of 2020 is $64,000. (gcu.edu)
• Career Pathways are a clear, manageable way to access education that provides employer-recognized, stackable credentials tied to specific jobs, education, and career progression – such career pathways are designed to help you reach your educational goals and explore continuing education and career goals.
• As well as receiving your course certificate, you’ll also have fuller understanding of successful business management if you want to study for informational purposes only.
• With a degree in business management, you have an immediate gateway to work in any industry or organization, from healthcare, to education, to IT, and more.
• In this online course, you will even start your own strategic and effective
business plan that you can put into action upon graduation.
• You will graduate with the skills to work as a manager or business professional in a wide range of fields, including marketing, sales, human resources, finance and more.
Successful Business Managers Advice
Steve Benson, Founder and CEO of Badger Maps, says that when you are looking to grow from a solo-preneur to a business owner who leads, not manages his team, his number one small business management tip is to build systems.
Alison Kero, CEO of ACK Organizing, agreed, saying “my best small business management tip to other entrepreneurs is that it’s easy to get caught up working in the business, so don’t forget to work on the business“.
Successful business managers tend to be entrepreneurs – and entrepreneurs always see things slightly differently from other people.
There have been many business changes in recent years, but what has not changed are the business fundamentals, those management traits that successful entrepreneurs almost all possess: tenacity, commitment and vision, and basic business skills.
This business program will show you how to lay the groundwork for a highly productive team that can communicate, co-operate and innovate in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
In a changing economy, new strategies are required to survive and thrive as an entrepreneur.
These online courses are the perfect introduction to more advanced project management courses for the Master of Project Academy, covering PMP, Agile, Scrum, and Microsoft Project.
Strategic Business Plans and Policies
Creating a productive workplace in which employees feel valued and work well together is easy if you fully follow the well-established principles and methods shown in this program.
In today’s highly competitive market, leading employers are always looking for large and small business management skills in their new employees.
To create a successful service offering, managers need to determine which attributes to target for excellence and which to target for inferior performance.
Business Management Strategy Focus
Typically the business management strategy focuses on generating solutions that could help take a organization to a higher level of business process improvement and growth.
This program is ideal for those wishing to understand successful business management.
It includes internationally recognized, personalized, business management certificates from the Vienna Institute of Further Education.
Successful Business Management Students Course Benefits
• How to apply the best methods for creating, leading, and managing your own or someone else’s business.
• The best way to start researching and designing a strategic business plan.
• Modern effective methods to describe the essential elements of marketing, sales, and company brand.
• How to apply financial and accounting terms correctly.
• Ways to establish an organizational framework through operations, finance, and leadership skills.
• Techniques for setting up an effective and efficient system for hiring, retaining, and succession planning.
About Our Business Management Courses
You will access:
– A thorough understanding of how to become a successful business manager
– Fully personalized and verified certificates
– All learning materials are included and you can return to the program to get additional professional development and career support to develop more fully your personal career plans.
Our Business School has been delivering transformational, high-quality business and management education for over a century, training some of the finest minds in the world to huge successes with the latest business techniques.
- The course work is broken up into manageable bite-sized modules designed to help you pace yourself over the duration of the course and allow you work when it suits you best.
- All of our noncredit courses are instructor-led online: this online format allows you to take classes from anywhere with an internet connection – this is perfect for international students, especially those with a poor internet connection at home, as the modules are very fast loading, designed to work fully with even the slowest internet connection.
- Your diploma certificate is issued as part of our fully verified, personalized certificate program and we are a registered education provider.
- There is no exam required to obtain your certificate.
- Your course certificates can be added instantly to LinkedIn and other social media accounts, to greatly help you find potential leading employers.
- Your verified, personalized course certificates are always included in our tuition rates.
Your career pathway is clearly set, whilst putting you in direct control of your education!
Choose Your Preferred Fee:
Lifetime Access To All 8 Business Management Courses
Your certificates are valid for life and can be verified online at any time
Full Unlimited Access To All 8 Business Management Courses
Pay as you study
Cancel at any time & keep your certificates
Your certificates are valid for life and can be verified online at any time
See Our Free Courses:
- Learn From The Most Successful People
- How To Drive Traffic To Your Website: Free Course
- Stress Management: Free Course
- How To Write For The Internet: Free Course
- How To Win At SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Free Course
- Online Business: The Easiest Way To Create An Online Business: Free Course
- How To Start Your Own Consulting Business: Free Course
- Entrepreneur: How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur: Free Course
See Our Articles:
- Kaizen: Transform Both Your Business And Your Life
- Learn The Secrets Of Online Marketing
- Which College Degrees Give The Highest Salaries?
- Crowdfunding And Business Finance Success
- How To Pass Any Exam
- Top Tips: How To Get A Pay Rise
- How To Leave Work Stress Behind
- Local SEO: How To Be Successful
- SEO Success: On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- Working From Home: How To Stay Focused: Top Tips
- Gap Year: The REAL Benefits Of Taking A Gap Year
- How To Answer Tricky Job Interview Questions
- Online Education: Why You Should Study Online
- How To Ace The Job Interview: Top Tips Revealed
- List: The Horrors Of the Shocking Student Loan Debt
- List: See How US Colleges Are Coping With Coronavirus
- COVID-19: What Is The Future Of Education In The Pandemic?
- How to Stay Focused While Studying Online – Top Tips