Social Media Course: Become The Expert
Social Media Course Overview
This social media course is designed for people who have at least some familiarity with social media already and is suitable for both marketing professionals and business owners.
Those people with full knowledge of Social Media command the highest salaries.
72% of all students taking this course received a career benefit, and 26% received an immediate pay increase or promotion.
They can work for a company – or can easily run your own business from home, with no need to even visit clients!
All graduates will receive a fully verified, personalized, certificate.
(This is a fully updated (October 2020) online version of the course which we teach in our four-day workshop / classrooms around the world – the full course can be easily studied online on any modern computer, tablet or phone).
To reflect our lower costs, this full course is available for you to study online at 10% of the classroom / workshop price.
Social Media Course Benefits
You Will Learn
- How to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of your overall marketing strategy
- Determine who should be on your team, if applicable, and
- Choose how you will best measure your results.
In Addition, You Will Also
- Explore the major social media sites, and
- Study how specialty sites and social media management tools can take social media marketing to the next level.
You Will Discover How To
- Describe the value of social media to your marketing plan
- Create and launch a social media marketing plan
- Select the right resources for a social media marketing team
- Define how to use social media to build an internal community
- Use metrics to measure the impact of a social media plan
- Manage difficult social media situations
- Describe features of some of the key social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Decide whether a blog adds value to a social media plan
- Speak about specialty sites and social medial management tools
- Stay on top of social media trends and adjust your plan as the online world evolves
Your personalized, verified, course certificate will be available at the end of the course.
Social Media Course Content
Did You Know?
- According to the data provided by PwC , reading or writing social media comments and reviews affects 67% of consumers, greatly influencing their shopping behavior. (com)
Social Media Course Modules
To begin the course, students will explore what social media is. You will also review your pre-assignment and look at your current social media strategy and positioning.
Understanding the Marketing Mix
Next, you will study the five P’s of the marketing mix and learn how social media fits in with them.
Developing a Social Media Plan
In this module, you will discover the seven top-tips for developing a social media plan.
Utilization guidelines will also be covered.
You will then complete an in-depth social media plan worksheet.
This module wraps up with a look at evaluating the costs and benefits of social media marketing.
Building Your Social Media Team
Getting the right people on a social media marketing team is essential.
This module will offer students some ways to build the team.
You will also explore the idea of community in social media.
Using Social Media to Build Internal Communities
In this module, you will look at how to best use social media to build employee engagement.
Analyzing Your Impact with Metrics
This module will discuss useful metrics to analyze and trends to look for.
You will also study the importance of timing when launching a campaign.
Keeping on Top of the Trends
The biggest challenge in social media is that things are always changing.
This module will give you some ways to stay on top of current trends.
We will also look at social media sites that have come and gone.
One disadvantage of social media is that negative news and rumors can spread like wildfire.
In this module of the social media course, students will learn some damage control tactics.
You will also complete a case study on the United Breaks Guitars story.
Now that you have a solid understanding of the principles of social media marketing, we will move on to specific platforms.
To start, you will learn how to leverage Facebook.
You will learn how to get started, how to build a community, and ways to take Facebook involvement further.
Next, students will learn all about LinkedIn.
To begin, you will learn the essentials of getting started.
Next, you will learn how to set up an account, how to build connections and how to use groups.
In this module, students will learn about Twitter, including tweeting, re-tweeting, using hashtags, and using lists.
Building a Blog
The world of blogging has expanded greatly, with microblogs and video blogs (also known as vlogs) and YouTube joining the mix in recent years
This module will start by helping students identify whether they should be blogging.
Then you will study basic blog rules, strategies for making an impact, and ways to choose content will be covered.
Students will also consider whether vlogs readily fit into your social media marketing plan.
Using Specialty Sites
There are many speciality social media sites that focus on a particular niche.
This module will cover three of the most popular platforms: Yammer, Pinterest, and SnapGuide.
Using Social Media Management Tools
This module of the social media course will introduce some tools that can help students manage their social media presence.
TweetDeck, HootSuite, Posterous, and Salesforce Radian6 will all be discussed, as well as items to consider when using a social media management tool.
Launching Your Plan
The final module of this social media course will give students an opportunity to review, revise, and polish your social media marketing plan.
You will also look at the best steps for implementing it in your workplace.
You Will Receive:
- A thorough understanding of how to become a successful social media expert
- Fully personalized and verified certificates
- All learning materials are included and you can return to the program to get additional professional development and career support to develop more fully your personal career plans.
- Our Business School has been delivering transformational, high-quality business and management education for over a century, training some of the finest minds in the world to huge successes with the latest business techniques.
- The course work is broken up into manageable bite-sized modules, without incremental deadlines, designed to help you pace yourself over the duration of the course and allow you work when it suits you best.
- All of our noncredit courses are instructor-led online: this online format allows you to take classes from anywhere with an internet connection – this is perfect for international students, especially those with a poor internet connection at home, as the modules are very fast loading, designed to work fully with even the slowest internet connection.
- Your diploma certificate is issued as part of our fully verified, personalized certificate program and we are a registered education provider.
- There is no exam required to obtain your certificate.
- Your course certificates can be added instantly to LinkedIn and other social media accounts, to greatly help you find potential leading employers.
- Your verified, personalized course certificates are always included in our tuition rates.
- Your career pathway is clearly set, whilst putting you in direct control of your education!
Lifetime Access With Verified, Personalized, Certification
Your graduate certificates are valid for life and can be verified online at any time
See Our Free Courses:
- Learn From The Most Successful People
- How To Drive Traffic To Your Website: Free Course
- Stress Management: Free Course
- How To Write For The Internet: Free Course
- How To Win At SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Free Course
- Online Business: The Easiest Way To Create An Online Business: Free Course
- How To Start Your Own Consulting Business: Free Course
- Entrepreneur: How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur: Free Course
See Our Articles:
- Kaizen: Transform Both Your Business And Your Life
- Learn The Secrets Of Online Marketing
- Which College Degrees Give The Highest Salaries?
- Crowdfunding And Business Finance Success
- How To Pass Any Exam
- Top Tips: How To Get A Pay Rise
- How To Leave Work Stress Behind
- Local SEO: How To Be Successful
- SEO Success: On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- Working From Home: How To Stay Focused: Top Tips
- Gap Year: The REAL Benefits Of Taking A Gap Year
- How To Answer Tricky Job Interview Questions
- Online Education: Why You Should Study Online
- How To Ace The Job Interview: Top Tips Revealed
- List: The Horrors Of the Shocking Student Loan Debt
- List: See How US Colleges Are Coping With Coronavirus
- COVID-19: What Is The Future Of Education In The Pandemic?
- How to Stay Focused While Studying Online – Top Tips